Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Top 11 TG Captions

So far i make more then 76 TG caption , i know TG caption maker make more then 200 in month and do better but still i do that for long time now , i post in TF media and rachelshaven
and now i start blog i wanna to know what i did the best so these is my Top 11 TG cap i ever make 

11. 
Small Story i make it as gift, the story about love that not about sex , gender or age

10.
Tricked , i made that long time ago and still love it . i work on the effect for long time

9.
It was contest in rachelshaven about Disney
I make it so good i think 
8
Turn weak man into strong woman,but slut , i love it it the hottest thing i ever wright  

7
Just funny, i was in my top of humor that day, i love to make comedy 

6
I love sentimental stores , love that stand still in the face of gender and time

5.
i have no idea why but i love these one, it all time fav 
4
i think it good idea that may work as TGU 

3
 my first try to make TGU, and love it 
 2
Humor, sexy and good story and the image is so HOT
 1
sentimental , i don't bulive that i make it 


No comments:

Post a Comment